Sunday, February 5, 2012

Not doing too well today

I have spent most of my day today dealing with four legged children.  My grand cat in kitty jail is still doing OK.  He demands a lot of attention.  Most of the attention is because he is lonely.  I understand that. I am lonely too.  That is one thing I really hate about this area.  Anyone worth my time is already taken.  I am not one of these women that goes from man to man looking for someone to take care of me and I won't settle for whoever is around so that I can have a man.  To top this, my care provider's boyfriend died and she already has someone interested in her.  I can't convince any guy I like to like me and I can't stand the men that like me.  Looks like I am going to be the crazy cat lady after all.

I am also beginning to wonder if my family is just coming to help me as just a source for money.  They said they wanted to come over and help with the cat and clean. They have not been here in about 5 or 6 days.  I told them I did not have much money.  They said whatever I could give was fine. I gave them 48 dollars.  This was supposed to buy cat litter, gas money and a coffee and bagel.  My family told me by the time they bought all the cat litter and the coffee and bagel and put gas in the car there wasn't enough money for them to get a coffee.  I got told off.  I got told that my family member was never coming back to help.  What could I do?  I told them I didn't have much money.  I said they could come back and I would give them money.  They could have called me and told me that they wanted a coffee and were running out of money.  I would have told them buy one smaller bag of litter.  This could have been worked out many different ways but it wasn't. Now they are mad and I am upset.People with disabilities often get taken advantage of.  I am not sure this is happening here but I don't like the odds.  Anyway that's all for now.  Hope my friends help me through Valentine's day.  If you are alone on this day e mail me.  We can commiserate together.

No comments:

Post a Comment