Sunday, January 22, 2012

One Month out

 We are one month into our quarantine.  So far he is doing really well.  He is eating, sleeping and using the bathroom as normal.  He is lonely.  He cries when he is lonely.  If it is too bad, I have to go in and see what's up.  My family is cleaning his cage and I am managing his food and water thanks to some basic modifications.  The cage is not on the floor but up on an old refrigerator.  We are using an old door for a utility shelf.  This helps me handle his food and clean his litter without having to leave the room.  I am doing OK so far and my grand kitty is hanging in there.

My biggest issues right now is filling out more paperwork for stuff and hoping and praying I get a working chair soon.  I am skating by and I need to handle the rest of my own business as soon as possible.  It is really getting on my nerves.  Not to mention the fact that everyone is sick here.  My housemate decided to walk around sick for two weeks without seeing a doctor.  He does have basic insurance.  It would have covered this.  Now my brother is sick, my care provider is sick and I am headed there. 
I have to be out all day tomorrow.  I have an interview at a local college.  I have tried to teach there for years now.  I don't expect to get the job.  I want this opportunity to shake hands and meet people.  Maybe it will turn into something.  I sure hope so.  I am running a small temp now so I am going to finish watching a movie, visit my grand kitty and rest.  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment