Sunday, February 12, 2012

Any given Sunday

On most Sundays people are home watching sports on TV.  I am watching TV and movies.  Most of the movies and things that I watch I don't even watch on TV.  I tend to watch them on computer.  I have been watching a show called Who do you think you are? It traces celebrity ancestry.  I know that the people are chosen ahead of the investigation on TV because their families are interesting.  I still like to watch the show.  I have tried to look into my own family a bit to see if anything interesting pops up.  I have not gotten very far.  The local Nabb research center in a local college in the area has lots of information on local people.  Neither side of my family is from this area.  (Thank God sometimes) I hear it's a good place to research local history.


My family is up set with me for what I wrote on my last blog.  I am sorry if they feel misrepresented.  It's not like they never help. They have done a lot.  But I do still feel that it might be more for the money than for other reasons.  This is my blog and these are my thoughts and feelings and I will not hide from them.  I have been asked not to contact them and I will respect their wishes.  My hope is that there is eventually some way to work this out.  If there isn't I am prepared to deal with that.  Families often have crazy fights for different reasons.  My family is no different.  A few members of my immediate family are on some kind of disability.  Those that are able to work are not able to find employment.  If we are working, we can only do so much.  This is a big part of this stress.  None of us like living on whatever government monies we get.  We all deal with it as best we can.  Fights are going to happen and that's it.  Spending time away from everyone may be what's  needed now.  I am finishing up the night with Funny Girl a soda, and a cuddle with the four legged children.  Not a bad day.  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment