Monday, March 19, 2012

can you bielieve this

I have had one of those weeks today.  In three days from Saturday until now I have had a rough time.  My cat has broken my computer.  She knocked over my computer and broke the screen.  I need to turn in a time sheet from a substituting job.  This sheet is of course, in my computer.  I need to do taxes also found on my computer.  After a great day singing cheesy music from old musicals,  I come home to find a letter from my stupid a&4*hole mortgage company.  According to them, I have missed two payments on my mortgage.  My records say that I  have not missed any.  When you see the words Intent To Foreclose written on a letter you tend to panic.  I hope I don't have to go to court but I may have no choice.  Well I am writing this from my phone.  Don't wanna go over my data plan.  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment